Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pops



My husband has been wanting me to try cheesecake pops for a while. So I thought Valentine's Day would be the perfect chance to surprise him with these. He loves Peanut Butter and he loves Cheesecake - so I found a recipe for a Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pops and went for it. The recipe didn't work quite like it should have, but with a few modifications, I think it would be perfect. He loved them anyway - so that's all that really matters!!

Basically I made a crustless cheesecake in a 9x13 and froze it after it was cooled completely. Then cut it into squares - put sticks on the squares - and dipped them. It isn't difficult - but it is time consuming.

The finished display (before wrapping them up)...


The inside...


After wrapping them individually (a few had been eaten at this point)...


I ended up with about 90 pops - so we decided to decorate some of them with simple sprinkles and send to our daughter's Valentine's Day party at her preschool...

No comments: